This document will assist you in navigating through the Learning Analytics Suite as both an Administrator, and as a set user type with fewer permissions enabled in their setup, ie. Staff or Student. Please carefully review all instructions set out in the Help Documentation made available.
- The Main Menu is available throughout the application. Items appearing in this menu will vary depending upon the user’s level of access.
- Quick Links are available throughout the application. Items appearing in this table will vary depending upon the user’s level of access.
- My Classes > All Classes lists the classes taught by the user.
o Clicking on an individual class will redirect the user to the Class Summary component.
o Clicking the plus icon lists all students within that class.
o Clicking on an individual student will redirect the user to the Student Details component.
Note: The Class Summary or Student Results components are a great starting point for users who are new to the Suite.
- Report Pickup holds any reports that have been generated for the user.
- My Alerts lists any students who the user has placed an alert on.
- Need Help? s available throughout the application.