My Students' Wellbeing
The Class Wellbeing section of the suite allows staff mentors or supervisors to view the state of a student’s current wellbeing as measured by a wellbeing survey. The My Students section allows a teacher/mentor to view their allocated students’ wellbeing responses.
- A staff mentor will be able to view their students in the My Student Mentees section.
- The Student Pathway Status is shown. It will be set to not started, started, or submitted .
- Teachers can view a student’s wellbeing responses by clicking on the View link to the right of the student name.
- Teachers may have been granted permission by the TrackOne School Administrator to reset a student’s current survey responses.
- Choose the Student Management tab on the horizontal blue menu bar. If you don’t have this option, talk to your TrackOne School administrator.
- Set the required Pathway, Year Level or Pastoral Care Class.
- The students in the chosen Year Level will be listed alphabetically in the Student Management table.
- The Student Wellbeing Survey Status is shown. It will be set to not started, started or submitted.
- Supervisors can view a student’s wellbeing survey responses by clicking on the View link to the right of the student name.
- Supervisors can reset a student’s wellbeing survey responses by clicking on the Restart arrow.