The second tab on the menu bar is Absence Analysis. This identifies students within a cohort based on their recorded absences.
- Select the cohort and absence category.
- It is important to note that the default filter setting is to exclude non-current students.
(To change this setting, open the Additional Filter Options menu using the ‘+’ icon).
- Select the minimum number of absences to be used when returning results.
- Select the start and end date to be used when returning results.
- Clicking on an individual student’s ID will produce additional absentee information below.
Student Progressive Absences
The second tab on the blue horizontal menu bar is Student Progressive Absences. This identifies students within a cohort and illustrates their weekly attendance over a Semester or Term.
- Select the cohort, semester and subject (All Subjects can be selected).
- Select the blue Find button.
- The results are displayed in a table with ‘at risk’ results colour coded.
- Select the criteria to be used when returning results.
- Clicking on an individual student’s ID will produce their transcript below the table.
- These results may be exported out into Excel.