Administration - External Assessment - Manual Entry of an Individual Result
Modified on: Thu, 23 Apr, 2020 at 3:40 PM
Manual Entry of an Individual Result
- Select Administration from the top of the main menu.
- Select Result Entry, followed by Assessment Entry.
In the example above, the user is entering results into an existing assessment item. That is, a set of results already exists and the user is adding to this group.
- Select the provider, assessment item, calendar year and period (term) in which the test was taken.
- Finish by clicking Load Assessment.
- To add a student to the data set, select the white Add Student button.
- Enter the ID number, then click the white Add Student button to create a row for this student.
- The student’s row appears at the top of the table. Enter the results into each blank cell.
- To finish, click the Save Data icon corresponding to that row.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.