- Select Administration from the top of the left-hand task panel.
- Select Result Entry, followed by Bulk Upload.
- Select the Provider and Assessment Item. Then select the Calendar Year and Term in which the test was taken.
- Click Browse, then select the relevant Excel file.
Note: The file type must be CSV.
- Choose the basis on which you wish to match the students in the spreadsheet to those in the Suite. TrackOne Studio recommends matching on Student ID if possible, though if the spreadsheet does not contain Student IDs, select Match on Name.
- Click Load Results.
- The spreadsheet will now have loaded. Match the column headings in the spreadsheet to the column headings in the drop-downs. For example:
The spreadsheet column containing the student’s surname Given Name The spreadsheet column containing the student’s first name Student ID The spreadsheet column containing the student’s ID number Results: PAT-M Raw Score The spreadsheet column containing the raw score Results: PAT-M Scale Score The spreadsheet column containing the scale score Results: PAT-M Stanine The spreadsheet column containing the stanine Results: PAT-M Percentile The spreadsheet column containing the percentile Metadata: PAT-M Test Number The spreadsheet column containing the test number Metadata: PAT-M Normative Reference Year The spreadsheet column containing the normative reference year
- If there are any blank rows/rows to be ignored, tick Ignore using the far left-hand column. For instance, as shown in the example above, the row containing the headings (Unique ID, Family Name, Given Name, etc.) can be ignored. This is because these headings have already been selected from the drop-downs, which will see that they are included in the upload.
- Click Validate and Save Results.
- If the spreadsheet has uploaded successfully, a green tick icon will appear (underneath the Validate and Save Results button).
- If the spreadsheet has not uploaded successfully, a red error message will appear under the Validate and Save Results button. This often occurs where the Suite has failed to recognise a student (often because of an error in the student ID number).
- Scroll down to find the student (the same red error icon will appear next to their name).
- The Suite will require the user to enter the correct student ID. In the blank field provided, enter the ID, then click the Manual Student ID option.
HINT: It can be useful to keep a separate tab open to search for correct student ID numbers. Open a new tab and click Analytics at the top of the left-hand task bar. Then click Student Results → School Results.
From here, use the search area to locate the student (shown below).
Click Validate and Save Results. The green tick should now appear to indicate that the spreadsheet has been uploaded successfully.