Administration - User Management - Bulk Synchronisation for Staff
Modified on: Thu, 23 Apr, 2020 at 3:41 PM
- Select Administration from the top of the left-hand task panel.
- Select User Management, followed by Users.
- Click Staff on the blue horizontal menu bar.
- Click Bulk User Synchronise. The following page will load.
- Select the username creation method. There are numerous methods for creating the usernames.
Note: Please use the same username method that is used as the login for the school network. If staff login to the network via the username format ASmith, this is what should be selected from the drop-down. If unsure of which method to select, please contact TrackOne Studio before proceeding.
- If LDAP authentication is enabled, select Auto generate random password. The application will ignore the passwords that are generated, meaning staff will be able to login via the same password they use to access the school network.
- It is recommended that the staff members be assigned the lowest level of access (Teacher Security). When the sync is complete, the role of each individual staff member may be edited to assign a higher level of access where needed.
- Finish by clicking Synchronise Users.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.