Academic Mentoring - Goal Survey Impersonation
Modified on: Thu, 23 Apr, 2020 at 3:43 PM
- Select Administration from the top of the left-hand task panel.
- Select Configuration, followed by System.
- Set the Demonstration User Name to your username. i.e. BuddP.
- Set the Demo student code to a valid student user e.g. To test the Year 11 Goals setup, enter the student code for a current Year 11 student.
- Select Save Configuration.
Viewing an Example Student Pathway
- Ensure you have given yourself the appropriate student menu permissions and login as yourself.
- Select Analytics and then Academic Mentoring, followed by My Goals to view the student’s goals.
- You will need to click Start Path to view the student’s goals. While the pathway is in the Pending Release state the pathway will always revert to the Start Path state and you will need to click the Start Path button to view your pathway setup.
- Once you have clicked the green Start Path button you will be able to review the goal setting questions.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.