Specifying Supervisors for a Year Level
- Login to the Learning Analytics Suite using your network username and password.
- On the left-hand side menu choose Administration > Academic Mentoring > Pathway Year Levels.
- Edit the required Pathway Year Level.
- Your Pathway Supervisors will be listed in a table under the pathway workflow options.
- To enter another supervisor, click the Add a Supervisor button.
- Select a Teacher and enter their role.
- Click the Update button.
Supervisor's View of Goal Setting
- On the left-hand side menu choose Class Tools > Class Goals.
- The pathways supervisor(s) will see an extra tab to the page, Student Management.
- Choose the relevant pathway and year level.
- All the students for the year level chosen will be displayed.
- The supervisor can see the status of all the students and can restart a student’s goal setting.
- The supervisor can search for a student.
- The supervisor can save the pathway status report as an Excel spreadsheet.
- The supervisor can print the pathway status report.
Manually Adjusting Mentors
- Select Administration, then Academic Mentoring > Mentors.
- A checkbox allows a supervisor to enable teachers other than the Homeroom/Form teacher to be assigned as mentors.
- Choose the required Year Level.
- New mentors can be set on the right-hand side by choosing from the drop down.
Note: The suite will automatically set the student mentors to their Homeroom or Form teachers.
Resetting the Student Data in a Pathway
WARNING: This procedure will delete ALL the student data in a Pathway.
- Select Administration, then Academic Mentoring > Purge Students.
- Select the required Goal Setting Period.
- Choose the Year level that you want to delete the student responses from by selecting the green arrow of the corresponding row.
- Click the blue Remove all students button.
- The following dialog box will be displayed.
- Type PURGE STUDENTS into the Verify Student Deletion text box.
- Select the blue Execute Student Deletion button.