Schedule Alert allows Administrators or Senior Leaders to generate alerts for their staff. For instance, a Head of Year may wish to establish alerts for the students in their cohort who are deemed academically ‘at risk’. Alerts can be established based on ‘at risk’ factors, progressive absence data or progressive incident data.
1. To schedule an alert select the blue Create New Alert button
2. Select the Alert Type.
3. Click on the Next link.
4. Select which year level the report covers.
5. Select the enrolment period.
6. Select the Subjects.
7. Click on the Next link.
8. Set the Alert at Risk Rules for the Alert.
9. Click on the Next link.
10. Select who the Alert is to go to.
11. Click on the Next link.
12. Select the frequency and a start date for the Alert.
13. Click on the Next link.
14. Name the Alert.
15. Click on the Create Alert button.